I don't know about you, but my skin isn't digging this heat wave. I feel like I sweat 90% of the day, and the other 10% I'm showering or swimming. So in honor of the steambath that currently is Central Illinois, here are some of my favorite summer skin savers.
1. Baby lips. One of the best chapsticks I've ever used, plus it comes with SPF.
2. True Blue Spa Pumpkin Renewing Face Mask. After a long day in the sun, this helps sooth skin. Also, it smells like fall and reminds me of pumpkin spice lattes on a walk in the woods. And not sweating.
3. Neutrogena Spray Sunscreen. This stuff smells and feels great, and I actually looked forward to using it.
4. DIY body scrub using extra virgin olive oil and sugar. The sugar is grainy enough to slough off skin cells and accumulated sunscreen, and the olive oil lightly moisturizes. I LOVE olive oil. I use it for everything, like the dad in My Big Fat Greek Wedding and Windex. (Was it Windex?)
So there you have it! Your skin can still look healthy in these harsh conditions. Hair is another story entirely.
Have a lovely day!
P.S.-SPIDERMAN TONIGHT. CAN'T WAIT! I ADORE EMMA STONE.

No comments:
Post a Comment