Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Shameless Addiction

This may or may not make me sound like a middle aged woman, but if so, then middle aged women have great taste in books.

Anyone read these babies?

Nora Roberts, The Bride Quartet. I read all of them over break, and they were fantastic! 

And while I may be used to constantly reading hard news, gloom and doom articles, I am still a girl. Kind of a girly girl, actually. 
And I love a good wedding story.

These books were as indulgent as triple chocolate cake, as sweet as buttercream frosting and as nourishing as...something that's good for you.

For real, though. You know those books, the kind you finish reading and literally hold to your heart and sigh? Because it was just that wonderful? These are those kinds of books.
The perfect little escape.

Totally made me want to plan weddings for all of my friends. Even the single ones.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...