Thursday, March 8, 2012

Coffee at 2:30 in the afternoon

Listen. Today, a little afternoon jolt is absolutely necessary after the night I had.

No newspaper this week
+
Bored coworkers
+
Craving martinis
=
A very, very interesting night.

It may or may not have involved dancing at a gay bar to several Britney Spears songs.

And the occasional Usher tossed in for good measure.

But it happened.

So here I am, in my pajamas (that doesn't mean I've been in bed all day. I've gone out, went to class, did some errands...all from the comfort of the same clothes I slept in!)

[Please tell me I'm not the only one who does that on occasion.]

But anyway, this weekend I'm heading down to St. Louis to visit my dad! Plus everyone else who resides there. I can't wait.

Daddy and me a few years back, at his wedding. I miss him.


AND I am bringing the boy. I'm sure I'll have some good stories from this event.
Also, I have been inspired by everyone's great spring break memories. So tomorrow, I will share my own.

I call it, "The Night of the Snuggie and the Too-Small Bathtub."

Just let that sink in for a bit.

:)

T.G.I.T., friends!



P.S.-I'll be on live TV next week, confronting democratic Congressional hopefuls. More on THAT, later.




1 comment: