Sunday, February 26, 2012

Weekend Tales


Thank god for the weekend.

We're not even halfway through the semester yet and I'm already itching for some summer sunshine. Or at least for leaves to grow back.


My cousin, my bro and me partying in the Dominican Republic. Sweet moves are in our DNA.


Anyway, this weekend was a lot of fun. Tom and I trekked off to the farm to visit my family and get out of Peoria for the night.

We ate really good food. And slept. It was a dream come true.


In that picture behind him, we found four deer hidden in it! In case you needed to know. Like Where's Waldo with deer.

And then Katie wanted to see this band play called Wedding Banned, and they were pretty hilarious. They were at this bar right by campus, and it was my first time really experiencing the bar scene.

All I know is that the girls were wearing dresses entirely too tiny for winter, and the guys really loved "Come on, Eileen."


                                    
                                               Thank you to the creepy man who kept following Kara for taking this photo.

As for today, there's a lot to be done. But at some point I will be curling up with a Nora Roberts book. Excited.

Last night's song:



Happy Sunday!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...