Monday, February 6, 2012

Birthday update: #2

Birthday treat to myself: I skipped my night class. So that I would have more time to clean and study for Spanish. Exciting? Well, for a Monday, definitely.

Then I lounged around a bit and headed to Starbucks with my friend Kristin. In all honesty, I was a bit down this afternoon, but some Starbucks, cupcakes and a little Hart of Dixie perked me right up.

Birthday wish. (Fun fact: I've never wished on a birthday candle. BUT candles look pretty, so they're worth lighting!)




Red velvet cupcakes and flowers, courtesy of Kristin. Card from Katie. And cute cup, thank you Starbucks!


Yummmm...

Now for pj's, Spanish homework and a cozy night in. Have a good week!



2 comments:

  1. those starbucks cups are awesome! I haven't seen them in person yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't they great! I was lucky enough to get two because I had tea, and they double cupped it. I'm using the extra one for pens.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...