Monday, February 13, 2012

Boston: Part 1

Since there was a bunch of things all happening at once, I've got a whole lotta posts to toss out there in the next few days. Be ready!

So we will just start from the beginning.

Thursday night I headed on home to leave for Boston bright and early Friday morning with my mom and my aunt.

My mom's pretty excited I'm 21, you see. For example, we get on the plane (at like...9 a.m.) And she promptly asks the flight attendant for a mimosa. 
Which apparently, you can only get in first class...so it continued like this:

Me: "I'm good with regular orange juice."
Mom: "But it's her 21st birthday!"
*Flight attendant leaves, brings us orange juice*
Attendant: "Drink that slowly, I will be right back..."
Me: "Um?"
*Flight attendant returns, hands us unmarked bag with two bottles of champagne.*
Attendant: "Now just don't do what I did on my 21st! I went out to this bar and drank a bunch of shots and ended up on the floor, these guys had to carry me out."
Me: "Oh..."

There's my mom, adding a little bubbly life to our orange juice before noon. At 30,000 feet.

So we land, head to our hotel and then hit the road to Salem. The windy, woody, 
Dunkin' Donuts-infested road.
Ooh yes, those people love them some Dunkin'.

Anywho, first stop Salem!

We stopped at a psychic, visited a witch museum, had some wine, some more wine, and some Irish coffee (personal favorite!) And then we were off to bed at 9. For real. It was heaven.

















Update 2 to come soon! And by the way, happy {almost} Valentine's Day.

:)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...