Tuesday, February 21, 2012

The deal with the owls

A little background info on me-I have a lot of owls.

Like, it's becoming a thing.
And I couldn't tell you when it truly began.

They're everywhere now. On my furniture, in my hair, on my hands. Maybe it's because they're cute, or because they make me feel like Harry Potter. But either way, I'm glad to have them and their bulgy eyes and razor-sharp talons as my constant companions.








I love that one-my Valentine's day present from Tom for our first Valentine's together! The boy even got that locket from my favorite jewelry brand (Fossil) without even knowing what it is. Good work, boyfriend. Good work.


And this is Merlin, my adopted baby from my roommates for my birthday! Look how precioussss.

I told Tom we need to head to the Linkin Park Zoo for our one year in May to go say hi to him. My roommates are the best.

Also, since when is it Tuesday?! Insanity. But I'll be out in the boonies this weekend for some good old-fashioned fun...more on THAT later.

Happy Fat Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. I like owls too, I think my like came from Harry Potter. I would not call it an obsession, more of a healthy relationship. That is a super cute necklace!

    Cute blog :)

    ReplyDelete