Monday, March 17, 2014

Pyro

Happy St. Paddy's Day!

Tomorrow marks one year since we took off for our trip to Ireland. So the holiday feels a bit anticlimactic this year. I did, however, spend a good portion of my day photographing the local parade and leaving work early to drink with my coworkers and a good portion of the other downtown workers dressed in green. (Don't worry, the WHOLE office left to go party. So I'm not a slacker. I just work for people who love the Irish.)

From today's instagram:




Ahh, this town.

Also, (and I am WAY late on this,) Tom took me to see Kings of Leon in Chicago two weekends ago for my birthday!



We were for sure in the nosebleeds, but it was fantastic. They were so, sooo good live. Even with clouds of marijuana smoke wafting all around us. 

I had just discovered the song "Pyro" the summer Tom and I started dating. It's not a romantic song by any means; in fact, it's a little dark. But to us, it sounds like that summer. So it's special.

Oy. I don't know what else to say here. See, I didn't blog last week, so I had to write SOMETHING to get me back in the habit, you know?

Here you go!


2 comments:

  1. Haha that is so cool that your whole office decided to get off work early. The parade looks like so much fun. Not sure if they had one here in BC.
    Also, you look amazing in that picture and that necklace is ugh so pretty *__*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you! :) My best friend got me that necklace and I am in LOVE with it, so soo pretty

      Delete