Sunday, December 25, 2011

A Merry Little Christmas

Hello there, and merry Christmas!

It's been a lovely week, and today is filled with delicious food, presents, and a constant stream of "The Christmas Story." All day long.

YOU'LL SHOOT YOUR EYE OUT, KID!
Oh yes.

Thomas came out to visit me this week and we spent the day in Chicago.


The boy had never been on a train before! So we headed into Union Station, walked around downtown, got stuck in the rain...

We walked around the German Christmas fest and had chocolate-covered EVERYTHING. (Apples, grapes, rice krispies, strawberries, bananas, etc.) Also, I have never seen so much jolly beer drinking at one in the afternoon. It was festive.


For the record, I knitted him that hat. Pretty proud of myself.

Now on to a week of visiting friends and family, who I never see nearly enough.

Merry Christmas everyone, and have a happy new year!


1 comment:

  1. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas! I love A Christmas Story!!!

    Bailey
    http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...