Monday, June 17, 2013

Weekend Views

Well, today I'm back at my old internship. Thankfully, they are letting me hang around while I try to get  my life figured out. 

I hope everyone had a lovely father's day weekend! It was a good one round these parts. Very relaxing.

Because I have been way too lazy to charge my camera (seriously...that's a problem) I have a bunch of phone photos today! Ah well, it'll do. 

Saturday morning I got up at the crack of dawn to head to the local farmers' market on the riverfront. I only went a couple times last summer, but I loved it, so I decided it was worth losing an hour or two of sleep.

I was probably the only one under 50 there at that hour, but I'm at least 80 at heart, so it's okay.

Proof of that statement: The sunhat




The most delicious-smelling bouquet ever. (Add a homemade blueberry muffin and you've got the makings of a splendid Saturday breakfast! But since it's Monday, I'll stop talking about Saturday because it's over and that's kind of sad.)


Makings of my favorite carrot apple ginger soup recipe:


Father's Day outing to the park:



Since I decided to kick sugar for a month starting today, look at the delicious cake I had to turn down.
LOOK AT IT!


That's not even right. It's sitting behind me as I type this and I am really, really caving on willpower here. 

Have a happy week!

1 comment:

  1. I want to go to a farmer's market so badly!! I love your hat and that cake looks SO delicious!! Proud of you for sticking to your no sugar diet:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...