Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Settling in

It's been about a month since classes ended and work began, and I've finally settled into a sort of routine with it all. 

But what I love about summertime is that after work, there's no homework to take care of or late night emails that need to be handled right then and there. That leaves room for some spontaneity. 

Last week, for example, some friends and I went go-karting on a Tuesday night. Then we ate a ton of pizza and watched a movie.


That's Thomas and I before we rode the dune buggies for a second time. 

Then on Saturday, we went to my friend Lauren's wedding.

Attractive.

Me and some former newspaper people at Lauren's wedding.


And then after the wedding, I told Tom that I wanted to sit outside somewhere. But when we drove to the field he was going to take me to, it looked like this:




I took Tom on the ferris wheel for the first time in his life. He was not a fan. But that's another item off my bucket list!

And this weekend? Off to visit home, family and good friends.

Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. I remember when I would look forward to summer because school was over. But now I have no break from work. Grrr. Love the pictures and yey for bucket list!!!

    ReplyDelete