I have one week left at the newspaper. This year, at least.
I am officially next year's editor, as well.
I think this year has aged me a good decade. Soon I'll post about what I've learned over the past year (and it has been a big year, in more ways than one.) But for right now, I have other things to discuss. Important things.
Things I love right now:
1. Green tea. That would be the addiction mentioned in the post title. It wakes me up and makes me think really fast. And talk really fast. It's kind of fun.
2. Buying myself flowers as a "Congratulations, I can't believe you survived this year" present.
3. Purple Essie nail polish in "To buy or Not to Buy." It makes me think of spring time.
AND now back to my scheduled Sunday night duties. Have a good week, everyone!


No comments:
Post a Comment