Sunday, October 27, 2013

Onward & an update

This week, no matter how hard I tried, I felt like I could get NOTHING done. I did achieve a few exciting things, like offering to volunteer writing for a local chamber of commerce. Bonus...chambers of commerce have tons of connections. And I really miss covering local businesses in articles.

Other than that, I just felt...stuck. Waiting in the balance. And I didn't want to start anything until everything else was sorted out.

But it's Sunday now, and I always feel like Sunday is a sort of reset button. This week, I want to live my life, instead of waiting for something to happen.

Forward motion tends to beget more forward motion. So the name of the game this week is "onward."

In the meantime, I am going to self-publish a book this week as an e-book, so wish me luck in that process!

Anyway, here are some photos of life recently! I am really excited to post some wedding updates Wednesday. And I can't believe Halloween is Thursday already, whaaaatttt???

Here are some photos of our impromptu bonfire last weekend. Sorry for how blurry they are, but they're still kind of cool and creepy.




Thomas, harnessing the (weirdly purple?) power of fire.



Riley as a hotdog. This is my favorite part of Halloween haha.


And just in case you wanted some inspiration and/or wanderlust, my friend showed me this video, and it's incredible.


Have a spooktacular week!

2 comments:

  1. Riley = the best thing EVER. I wish I had a pet that would let me dress them up! Haha. Our cat is kingdouche and our dog is just too...big haha. Good luck in publishing your book! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) Hahaha dogs in costumes are just the greatest. Riley is SUCH a trooper about it, but he still looks really sad!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...