Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Fail.

Seriously now.

One day into my "photo-a-day" exercise, and I already failed.
Well, looks like I'm doing two to make up for it!

I did take a picture yesterday. It's riveting.


Me at the magazine internship, holding just some of the gadgets I used yesterday. Recorder, cell phone, ipod, camera, notepad, pen, and my laptop, which took this picture.

And today? Internship number two, the radio station! I'm heading out on my own today to cover a story. Here's to hoping I don't suck.

ALSO...

The boyfriend saw an owl sitting on his basketball hoop the other night. I'm so jealous I wasn't there.


Happy Tuesday! Er...Wednesday? When'd that happen?


1 comment:

  1. Ha! I love your photos (you and the owl)! Hope your story goes well today. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...