I finally caved this morning and bought a new camera charger!
That's not the best news. I mean, it was $30. I so missed my camera.
Because of that, I've got some random events to recap.
1. I can't remember why I decided to take this, but that is my favorite pastry at my favorite coffee shop, studying for one of my favorite classes. (That's an almond butter croissant, by the way. It makes me believe in miracles.)
2. My roommate Jess made us some delicious spaghetti. FALSE! They are cupcakes. It was probably the tastiest April Fool's prank ever.
3. We went to a karaoke bar to celebrate the boy's birthday! I did not expect him to get up and sing. It was wonderfully entertaining.
4. Katie dropped her earring down our sink, so we attempted to save it. No. We suck. So Thomas had to do it, and he succeeded! And Katie has both earrings.
5. Meet Nemo. He is a butterfly with a broken wing that my roommate brought back from the daycare she works at. He likes to eat strawberries and perch on her foot while she walks around.
6. The roommates and I trekked over to the campus church center for a "Women's appreciation dinner" hosted by various boys. It was lots of fun. They fed us pasta and chocolate and performed magic tricks. The order is finally restored to the planet.
7. This one's a long story, but let's just say it involved a drunk, confused kid, five cops and sleep deprivation. All is well, but it's our fault that most of the people on our floor woke up to pounding on their doors.
8. And finally, last night was the belated birthday party for Tom! It was superhero themed. He created an owl costume for me, Katie was "Super Tired" because she ran a 6 mile race thing that morning, Jess was "Super Jess," courtesy of the children at her daycare, and Tom was Clash.
|Katie and me, being domestic.|
|As you can see, we dueled. I was the villain.|
|Tom got a bunch of candy from the roommates.|
|Despite the sneak attack, he still lost the battle. Note the "pin the tail on the superhero" to the right.|
|Me, Katie and Jess. I love you Katie, please don't hurt me!|
And after all that, we are inching our way to finals and summer. What?? When exactly did that happen? Did I sleep through March or something?